Questions for the Directory:
Location (City and Country, ideally, or just Country.):
How to contact you: (Probably your e-mail. But could be a link to your website or Facebook if you prefer.)
1) Current projects/ groups you are engaged with:
2) Skills and Expertise: Feel free to describe in your own words, but could include:
Technical (Programming or advanced WordPress capabilities) ; Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc; Traditional Media expertise and connections ; Leadership (Managing and Coordinating People); Design; Legal ; Administrative/ Secretarial ; Theater/ Performance Photography or Videography ; Fundraising ; Writing and editing ; Research; Languages spoken.
3) Area(s) of academic training:
4) Area(s) of particular interest:
For an example, here is my directory entry:
New York City (Brooklyn), USA
Margaret (at) theclimatepsychologist.com
2) Skills and Expertise: Understanding people, especially through clinical psychology; anthropology; writing and editing; organizing.
3) Areas of academic study: Clinical Psychology (Psychodynamic) and Cultural Anthropology.
4) Areas of particular interest: Social movement strategies; the emotional elements of climate change; a WWII style mobilization.